Product Description & Reviews
Providing safe, sanitary waste management, this plastic waste container is perfect for use in health care environments. It maintains reliable, puncture-resistant strength and stability, and will not rust or chip. Offering easy maintenance, this step-on container features smooth contours with rounded corners for easy cleaning and the liner retainer band securely holds polyliners.Unique design covers 30% more floor than standard wet mops for industry-leading mop spread. Clean floors faster, improve productivity..
Features & Highlights
- Unique design covers 30% more floor than standard wet mops for industry-leading mop spread. Clean floors faster, improve productivity.
- When wrung, Maximizer weighs 25% less than standard mops to reduce the effort and physical stress of repetitive lifting and mopping.
- Provides highes absorbancy in its class, 3 times as much as cotton, so you need fewer trips back to the bucket.
- Color-coded so you can match to a specific cleaning area and reduce cross-contamination. Universal headband fits standard mop handles.
- Industry-leading durability stands up to 50 commercial launderings. Made in the USA and rigorously quality-tested
|Manufacturer:||Rubbermaid Commercial Products|
|Brand:||Rubbermaid Commercial Products|
|Publisher:||Rubbermaid Commercial Products|
|Studio:||Rubbermaid Commercial Products|
|Item Size:||11.5 x 11.6 x 11.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.6 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 172561, mpn: RCP758888RED, ean: 0086876176483,
sku: ATD05379, mpn: COMBR, ean: 0761475602082,