Product Description & Reviews
Approved to UL standards and CSA approved (115V only). The RIDGID K-45AF Sink Machine is a drain cleaning machine with AUTOFEED system that advances and retrieves the cable at the push of a lever, up to 20 feet per minute. It has a large tough, corrosion-resistant cable drum that withstands harsh treatment, it will not dent and it cleans easily. The two-piece "twist-lock" canister with interchangeable inner drum makes cable change-out simple and easy to match the right cable for the job. Step up from this 25-foot of cable to full 50 foot of 5/16 inch cable or 35 foot of 3?8 inch. It spins at 200 RPM (Rotations per minute) during use and up to 600 RPM with no-load. The C-1 Inner Core drain snake cable has a vinyl-wrapped inner core to prevent rust and enhance cable life. It is compression wound for strength and resists kinking to negotiate tough bends and traps. The cable provides good flexibility and cleaning power to the cable end where the Bulb Head tears into the clog. The design of this cleaner has a lightweight feel, which allows for easy transportation around worksite and loading into service trucks or vans. Excellent for small line cleaning. Opens clogged lavatory, sink lines, urinals, and tub or shower drains. Includes: K-45AF Sink Machine with AUTOFEED of C-1 Inner core snake and Bulb Head Auger, RIDGID Drain Cleaning gloves, and Operator's ManualRIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool. Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
Features & Highlights
- Large, corrosion-resistant drum won't dent and the inner drum prevents water leaks as well as greatly reduces cable flip-over inside the drum
- K-45AF drum has 25-feet of 5/16-inch (8 mm) cable which is ideal for 3/4 to 1-1/2-inch (19 mm to 38 mm) lines
- Drain cleaning tool features variable speed control to rotate the cable 0-600 RPMs in forward or reverse to clean tough sink drains
- Advanced two-way AUTOFEED control keeps hands and work area clean while advancing and retrieving the cable at up to 20-feet per minute with the push of a lever.
- Easy-to-use, no setup required, and lightweight feel makes for easy transport
|Manufacturer:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Publisher:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Studio:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Item Weight:||11.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 14 x 14 inches|
|Package Weight:||15.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.5 x 11.8 x 11.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.