Product Description & Reviews
Purell LTX-12 PET brushed dispenser. High capacity 1200 milliliters dispenser is ideal for high traffic areas. Lifetime performance guarantee, including batteries. Gojo smart electronics technology minimizes energy use per actuation, eliminating need to change batteries over the life of the system in most installations. Large sight window, skylight and clear refill bottles make it easy to check fill status. Controlled collapse refills hold their shape as they empty for a more attractive appearance. Easily converts to locking dispenser. Removable pump makes recycling easy. Dispenser Station sold separately. Sanitary Sealed refills made of durable, recyclable PET material, using 30 percent less plastic than rigid HDPE bottles. Fully ADA compliant. Chrome/black color.
Features & Highlights
- Electronic LTX-12 touch-free hand sanitizer dispenser reduces the risk of pathogen transmission by eliminating a shared touch surface, batteries required
- Accepts 1903-02, 1904-02, 1905-02 and 1906-02 1200mL refill bottles (sold separately)
- Electronic dispenser controls portions dispensed to help reduce waste and locks for security
- Equipped with a clear window on the dispenser's front and a skylight on its top to monitor fill level
- ADA-compliant to help facilities meet federal law
|Manufacturer:||GOJO - Commercial|
|Publisher:||GOJO - Commercial|
|Studio:||GOJO - Commercial|
|Item Weight:||3.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.72 x 10.56 x 10.56 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.71 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.