Product Description & Reviews
The Husky Nanook is a compact and quiet central vacuum system that features an impressive 133.6 in. of water lift and 133,7 CFM of air flow along with its 602 air watt. Elegant and stylish with an all metal construction, including high end baked enamel epoxy on the cylinder as well as a brushed aluminum finish, this Canadian manufactured central vacuum is ultra-quiet with a sound rating of only 60 dB. In fact, it's so quiet that it does not require a muffler. The Nanook accumulates the vacuumed dust in a disposable filtration bag. The vacuum's electronic module with soft-start/stop technology helps to increases the motor's durability and also has a handy LED status indicator with instructions.
Features & Highlights
- A cleaner home is the foundation to healthier living; a Husky central vacuum system will remove dust, allergens and other pollutants away from the living area more efficiently, in less time and with less noise than your regular portable vacuum
- Collects dust in an easy to replace high efficiency 2.72 gal. (12 L.) disposable filtration bag.
- Operating voltage: 110/120-Volt, 60 Hz, 1,542-Watt, 13.2 AMP, optimal for homes up to 3500 sq. ft., Disposable filtration bag capacity: 2.72 gal. US dry (12 l.)
- 30 ft. crushproof hose with ergonomic handle and ON/OFF switch. Telescopic wand with button lock mechanism.
- Dusting brush with natural horse hair to protect furniture plus crevice tool, upholstery tool and metal hose hanger. Packaging includes 1 disposable Husky filtration bag
|Color:||Black + Brushed Aluminum|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.