Product Description & Reviews
The Earth Friendly Products Proline PL9755/05U ECOS lavender scented liquid laundry detergent helps clean clothes and linens in high-efficiency or standard washers, either top-loading or front-loading, in all temperatures, and is made with biodegradable, plant-based active ingredients such as lavender essential oil and coconut-based fabric softener, using a pH-balanced formula that reduces the risk of damage to fabric. It comes in a five-gallon plastic deltangular container with a vent and a spigot for smooth pouring from a shelf without having to lift the container. This product is safe for greywater and septic systems. Earth Friendly Products manufactures household and commercial cleaning products. The company, founded in 1989, is headquartered in Addison, IL.
Features & Highlights
- Cleans clothes and linens in high-efficiency or standard washers, either top-loading or front-loading, in all temperatures
- Active ingredients are biodegradable and plant-based
- Includes a coconut-based fabric softener and is scented with lavender essential oil
- pH-balanced to reduce the risk of damage to fabric, and safe for greywater and septic systems
- Five-gallon plastic deltangular container with vent and spigot for smooth pouring from a shelf without having to lift container
|Manufacturer:||Earth Friendly Products, Inc|
|Brand:||Earth Friendly Proline|
|Publisher:||Earth Friendly Products, Inc|
|Studio:||Earth Friendly Products, Inc|
|Package Weight:||43.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.5 x 10.2 x 10.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Earth Friendly Proline, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.