Product Description & Reviews
The D1835 DustBuddie by Dustless Technologies is your solution to dust storms created when grinding concrete. A universal, pivoting mount allows it to attach to nearly any 6" - 9" grinder and contours to your grinding movements. Bristles along the bottom create a seal for maximum suction. For grinding close to walls, the front is removable to allow for close work. An included 18 inch hose provides adaptation to most standard wet/dry vacuums. Works best and complies with EPA laws and OSHA guilelines when used with a Dustless Technologies D1606 Wet/Dry Vacuum. To see if your grinder is compatible with the DustBuddie, contact us at www.dustlesstools.com/blog/contact-us/. Includes (1) 7" DustBuddie, (1) 18" adapter hose, (3) spacers for correct positioning, and (1) releasable tie for keeping the vacuum hose out of the way.
Features & Highlights
- Vacuum shroud used in dust containment while grinding with angle grinders.
- Fits most 6-inch to 9-inch angle grinders.
- Made of clear polycarbonate for improved visibility and durability.
- Removable front edge of shroud for grinding close to a wall or edge.
- Complies with EPA regulations for point-of-origin dust containment when used with a Dustless Technologies D1606 HEPA Vacuum
|Item Weight:||2.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.2 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.