Product Description & Reviews
Bright red polypropylene bags include black biohazard symbol and precautionary procedures printed in four languages (English, Spanish, French, German) for added safety. Sterilization patch darkens when subjected to steam sterilization. High temperature steam autoclavable to 135˚C (275˚F). Pass ASTM 1922 Tear Resistance and ASTM 1709 Dart Impact Tests. Made in USA.1.5mil red 6- to 9-gallon biohazard waste disposal bag with warning label and sterilization indicator patch for disposing of and sterilizing biohazard waste.
Features & Highlights
- 1.5mil red 6- to 9-gallon biohazard waste disposal bag with warning label and sterilization indicator patch for disposing of and sterilizing biohazard waste
- Standard biohazard warning label in four languages denotes contents and precautionary handling protocols
- Autoclavable at 135 degrees C (275 degrees F) with sterilization indicator that darkens after autoclaving
- Constructed of 1.5mil thick virgin-grade polypropylene that meets ASTM D1709 Dart Impact Resistance Test of 165g and ASTM 1922 tear-resistance tests
- Includes 200 bags 58 x 48cm/23 x 19" (H x W)
|Package Weight:||8.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.1 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.